Suppliers are the one who supplies you the products you sell. Manage your suppliers information
that you will need in your transactions with them.
Follow these steps below to manage your suppliers.
- Go to Navigation Panel > Maintenance > Suppliers.
- Click Add New Supplier button.
- A pop-up form will appear, fill-in the details needed.
Withhold Tax?, With VAT?:
- Select No if you want to exclude taxes in your purchases on the particular supplier.
Show Multiple GL Accounts?:
- Select No if you want to assign a specific GL account on every transactions made with a supplier.
Use Supplier Name for Checks?:
- Select No if a check should be named to the specific name of the supplier.
- Click Add New Supplier to save.
Importing and Exporting Supplier Data
- Scroll down to the lower part of the page, you will see the upload controls section.
- Click Choose file and select .xls file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload button to import the file.
- You may click Download Template to download the right format of the .xls file to be uploaded.
- Click on the Export to Excel icon, located on the top right of the table.
You can also edit and delete suppliers.
Click the table row of the supplier to view and update.
Click Save Changes.
A pop-up window will appear to confirm your deletion, click OK.