- Go to Expense tab and select Reimbursement.
- Click Add New Reimbursement.
Fill all the ( * )important fields:
Employee - the name of the employee. You may select from the list
or click to add new employee.
- Transaction Date - current date.
- Supplier - the name of the supplier to whom your employee transact with.
Account - select an account to where you will charge the reimbursement.
You may select from the list or add a new account, just click + New Account
- Branch - select a branch.
- Date - date of the transaction.
- Amount - the amount of the purchased item/s.
Generate 2307 - mark to record the withholding tax amount stated int the reimbursement to BIR Report Form No. 2307.
VAT Report - mark to generate the transaction to VAT Report(BIR Form No. 2550M and 2550Q).
Click here to learn more about BIR Reports.
- Click Add Lines to add additional row if needed.
- Click Clear Lines to clear all rows or click to remove a specific row.
- Click Save.
- Mark the checkbox of the reimbursement row that you want to approve.
Click Bulk Action and click Approve. The approval level depends on the number authorization level that
Go to Company Setup > Default Settings
, head to the System Preference
tab to enable/disable the approval for Credit Note.
Learn more about Approval
To cancel/delete a reimbursement:
- Check the row of the reimbursement, click Bulk Action button and click Cancel.
Assigning to a Direct Voucher
Assign a Direct Voucher for the reimbursement that you have created. Doing this will record the reimbursement
to your expense and will be charged from the bank account that you provided in the direct voucher.
To do this,
- From the direct voucher form, mark the Load from the Reimbursement field.
A dropdown will appear, click this and select a particular reimbursement from the list.