Customers are your primary source of income. They are the one who buys your products and services.
Manage your customers information that you will need in your transactions with them.
Follow these steps below to manage your customers.
- Go to Navigation Panel > Maintenance > Customers.
- Click Add New Customer button.
- A pop-up form will appear, enter the required fields.
- If customer is an Individual type,
- If customer is a Corporation type,
- Display Name is the displayed name of the customer in the transaction forms.
- Select Same as Company Address if the delivery address and the billing address is the same as the company address.
These fields are optional. Filling in these fields will be the default value in the transaction forms of the customer.
You can still change these fields on the actual transaction form.
- Payment Terms: a period of time the customer should complete the transaction. Click here to learn how to add/edit payment terms.
- Credit Limit: the maximum balance that the customer can use in his purchase. A purchase cannot be done if the customer exceeded the limit.
- Is Taxable:
- Click Add New Customer to save.
Importing and Exporting Customer Data
- On the lower part of the page, you will see the upload section.
- Click Choose file and select .xls file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload button to import the file.
- You may click Download Template to download the right format of the .xls file to be uploaded.
- Click on the Export to Excel icon, located on the top right of the table.
Click the table row of the customer to view and update.
Click Save Changes.
A pop-up window will appear to confirm your deletion, click OK.