- Go to Navigation Panel > Sales > Collections.
- Click Receive Collection
||Select the date when the payment was collected.
Select the Bank and Bank Account to where you will deposit the payment.
Select a payment type: Cash, Check, Fund Entry.
If check, input the Check Date, Bank and the Check Number.
Enter the amount you receive to the customer. There will be an Overpayment if the amount you receive is
greater than the amount to be collected.
Select a Customer or input Invoice No., then click Search Invoice.
The table will then be populated by invoice under the selected Customer.
Check the invoice that will be included in the payment.
*You may change the amount collected if the customer choose to have a partial payment.
w/ 2307 - if the customer gives you their BIR 2307 report. Withholding tax will be included in the payment.
w/o invoice - if the payment doesn't have a sales invoice.
Select the Customer and input the Amount Collected and VAT Collected.
Select a General Ledger Account to where you will record the payment.
If an Overpayment occured, a confirmation modal will appear. Click OK to proceed to creating a Credit Note
or click Cancel.
Printing Official Receipt
Click the gear icon of the payment row and click Print OR.
Print Official Receipt Option
You may choose to print the official receipt between pre-printed or system template.
To do this,
Go to Company Setup > Default Settings.
Head to System Preference
Click the icon to the change settings.
Pre-printed is the customizable template while System Template is system generated template in a PDF format.
After receiving the payment/s of your customer/s, the next step is to deposit the payment/s to your bank account stated on the invoice.
- Check the row of the payment you will deposit and click the Bulk Action button. Click Deposit Payment/s
Sending a Statement of Account
- Go to Navigation Panel > Sales > Receivables.
Customers with active invoices are listed here.
Click the cog button of the customer row and click Send SOA.
- A pop-up form will appear.
You may check and edit the fields before sending.
To print a Statement of Account,
Click the cog button of the customer row and click Print SOA.
You may also send a reminder to the customer about their unpaid invoices.
Click the cog button of the customer row and click Send Reminder.
Canceling a Collection
- Check the collection you want to cancel, click the Bulk Action button and click Cancel.
- A confirmation modal will appear
- Mark the checkbox if you want to recycle the OR number upon cancelling.
- Payments can be canceled as long as the receipt is not yet printed.
- Payments that have a printed receipt will be tagged as canceled.