Add your bank accounts to Thumbtax system, you may use the system as an online bank for your
finances that are coming in and out through your business' transactions.
Before adding your bank account, you must add first the bank you have an account in.
Adding a Bank
- Go to Navigation Panel > Banking > Banks
- Click Add New Bank.
- Select a Bank
- Enter the Bank Name.
- Check the box if you want to Use Bank for Check Printing.
- Upon checking, the next part of the form will appear.
- For PNB and Robinsons Bank, select the Check Design for your check. You may also position the details manually.
- Check Code will be populated once you select a check design. You may also enter a new code.
Select Yes or No whether you want to include check voucher when printing check or not.
Sample positioning of check details:
- Upload the image file of the check.
- Click Print Preview to print a preview of the check.
- If you're satisfied with the bank's check template that you created, click Add New Bank.
Adding a Bank Account
After adding the bank, you now need to add your bank accounts.
- Go to Navigation Panel > Banking > Bank Accounts.
- Click Add New Bank Accounts.
- A pop-up form will appear.
Fill in important fields:
- Select a Bank from the list that you created.
- Enter your Bank Account Name and your Account Number.
- Enter the branch name of the bank, if necessary, contact person and his/her contact number.
- You may also enter an alternative branch, contact person and number, if you want.
Enter the Available Balance and Bank Balance of your bank account.
Bank Balance is the initial balance of your account, while Available Balance
is the current balance of your account.
- Enter the start date of your Initial Capital.
- Select a Cash Account from the account list.
Check Use Digital Signature/s when approving Checks to include your digital signature to the check. Upon checking this,
an additional field will show,
- Click Add New Bank Account to save.
To view the Account Balance of your bank account, go to Account Balance under the
Banking tab and select bank and bank account you want to view. You can also view here all the transactions
of your bank account.
The bank account that you have created is not connected to the actual bank account.